Stained Glass Classes will be offered Thursday through Sunday from 1:00 to 4:00 P.M. or by appointment. Class size is limited to 4 students per session. Cost for an introductory, all inclusive project is $65.00. There are approximately 15 introductory projects to choose from.
Studio time at $1.50/hour is available to those who have completed their introductory project.
Contact Randy to register.
"Introduction to Watercolor"
will being offered at "The Studio" during our fall & winter season.
Classes will include but are not limited to:
- Class size: minimum 5, maximum 10
- Drawing, design, and composition
- Know your paints; transparent and opaque colors, layering and mixing colors
- Styles and techniques; the freedom to explore and experiment
- Projects to include greeting cards, a floral composition, and a landscape
- Minimal equipment supplied, feel free to bring any supplies you may have
Total cost for four classes and necessary materials: $45.00/person.
Contact Marilyn to register.
- For rugs, 2 to 3 pounds of rags, plain weave
- For placemats, 2 or 3 skeins of wool or acrylic yard
The loom will be warped for student projects based on what color is chosen.
Contact Miriam at The Studio to register.